The following is the full transcript of an interview with NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte, which will air on "Face the ...
The ball regarding a Ukraine ceasefire is in the Russian court, NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte said on Friday after ...
BRUSSELS (AP) — European NATO allies and Canada on Friday said they are willing to ramp up defense spending but are cool on ...
U.S. President Donald Trump announced new tariffs, which NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte stated do not violate NATO ...
The absence of U.S. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth from the upcoming meeting of the Ukraine Defense Contact Group does not ...
NATO allies remain committed to the decision made at last year's Washington summit, where they affirmed that Ukraine's path ...
Explore more
The ball regarding a Ukraine ceasefire is in the Russian court, NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte said on Friday after ...
3h
Agence France-Presse on MSNNATO chief tells AFP Trump has not 'undercut' collective defence pledgeNATO chief Mark Rutte insisted Friday that US President Donald Trump has not undermined the alliance's Article Five ...
37m
RBC Ukraine on MSNRutte says Ukraine will join NATO, but not as part of peace deal with RussiaAfter the ministerial meeting of NATO, Secretary General Mark Rutte told reporters that despite all political statements, the ...
1h
RBC Ukraine on MSNUS to miss Ramstein meeting: Rutte clarifies future of Ukraine arms suppliesThe United States will not suspend its military assistance to Ukraine despite Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth’s decision to ...
52m
RBC Ukraine on MSNNATO Secretary General responds on how he envisions lasting peace in UkraineFuture security guarantees for Ukraine must ensure that President Vladimir Putin never attempts to attack the country again, ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results