The following is the full transcript of an interview with NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte, which will air on "Face the ...
The sweeping new U.S. tariffs announced by President Donald Trump do not violate NATO treaties, the military alliance's ...
The ball regarding a Ukraine ceasefire is in the Russian court, NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte said on Friday after ...
NATO allies have pledged more than 20 billion euros ($21.65 billion) in military support for Ukraine in the first three ...
NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte agreed with the Trump administration‘s concern regarding the Arctic on Tuesday but declined ...
NATO allies have pledged more than 20 billion euros ($21.65 billion) in military support for Ukraine in the first three ...
The U.S. has no plans to immediately withdraw its military presence in Europe, despite its demands that European countries ...
NATO allies remain committed to the decision made at last year's Washington summit, where they affirmed that Ukraine's path ...
"The ball clearly is in the court of the Russians," NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte said in an interview that will air on ...
U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio and the Trump administration’s new envoy to NATO are seeking to reassure wary NATO ...
Marco Rubio is visiting NATO's headquarters for a meeting of foreign ministers, putting him on the front lines of the Trump ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results