A Papua New Guinea government official has told the United Nations more than 2,000 people were believed to have been buried alive by Friday's landslide and has formally asked for international help.
CONAKRY, Guinea — At least 56 people, including children, have died after fans at a soccer game in Guinea allegedly clashed over a disputed call by the referee, authorities said Monday. The stampede ...
As many as 2,000 people are feared to have been buried by last week's massive landslide in Papua New Guinea, according to the country's National Disaster Centre, as survivors recounted the horror ...
CONAKRY, Guinea (AP) — Fifty-six people were killed and several injured in a stampede at a soccer stadium in southern Guinea, following clashes between fans, Guinea’s government said Monday.
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results