The following is the full transcript of an interview with NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte, which will air on "Face the ...
After the ministerial meeting of NATO, Secretary General Mark Rutte told reporters that despite all political statements, the ...
The United States will not suspend its military assistance to Ukraine despite Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth’s decision to ...
Future security guarantees for Ukraine must ensure that President Vladimir Putin never attempts to attack the country again, ...
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The ball regarding a Ukraine ceasefire is in the Russian court, NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte said ...
The absence of U.S. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth from the upcoming meeting of the Ukraine Defense Contact Group does not ...
NATO allies have pledged more than 20 billion euros ($21.65 billion) in military support for Ukraine in the first three ...
NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte warned the United States and Europe on Wednesday against any temptation to "go it alone" on ...
The US will know “soon enough” if Putin is “serious about peace”, Marco Rubio said, as Nato leaders call for Moscow to be ...
NATO allies remain committed to the decision made at last year's Washington summit, where they affirmed that Ukraine's path ...
All those responsible for war crimes in Bucha and other parts of Ukraine must be held accountable, said NATO Secretary ...
NATO allies have pledged more than 20 billion euros ($21.65 billion) in military support for Ukraine in the first three ...